Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Hi, this is my first blog post, I am an aspiring film critic, and I thought I'd share some of my thoughts with the blogging community.  A little bit about myself, I attended to the University of Missouri where I earned my Bachelor's Degree in Film Theory and interned for the True/False Documentary Festival that is held in the same town, Columbia, MO.  From there, I moved out to Los Angeles where I have worked with such festivals as AFI, LA film, LA horror Fest, Film Independent, The Hollywood Film Festival, and the Naples International Festival.  I also helped to create a brand new festival, the South Bay Film & Music Festival, where I worked as the Coordinator and Head of Programming.  I adore cinema and have a lot to say about it!  It is meditating for me to try to break down and analyze films, like putting together a puzzle.  Only after careful direction can we truly appreciate this medium.  Anyway, let's get to some reviews, here's looking at you, kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Solo: A Star Wars Story

Rated PG-13 | 2018 | Running Time: 2h 15m | Directed by Ron Howard | Starring Alden Ehrenreich, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson|   We ...